At the General Meeting of Shareholders of Stara Planina Hold, held on 06.06.2018, the following decisions have been taken.
- Adopt the company Activity Report for 2017. Adopt the 2017 Annual financial statement verified by independent auditor.
- Decision about profits distribution:
- Gross dividend: BGN 4,750,414.
- BGN 0.22807 per share.
- Net dividend: BGN 0.216666701 per share.
- Dividends will be paid out as from 10.07.2018 for a period of three months.
- The right on dividend will be entitled to all shareholders registered with the Central Depository AD up to 14 days after the GMS date i.e. by 20.06.2018.
- Exemption from liability of the members of the management bodies for their activity in 2017.
- GMS elects the certified chartered auditor of the company for 2018 Audit Company 'Dinev Odit' Ltd.
Stara Planina Hold has been paying dividend each year since its establishment.
The total amount of dividend distributed to shareholders of Stara Planina Hold until now has 21.0 million BGN. The initial investment in the holding company has a dividend cover of 12.0 times.
The public companies from Stara Planina Hold Group - M + S Hydraulic, Hydraulic Elements & Systems, Elhim-Iskra and Bulgarian Rose have a policy of regular dividend payments. The total cash flow by dividends expected to be collected in Stara Planina Hold this year amounted to 6.5 million BGN.
Total dividend for the 20 anniversary of the group of Stara Planina Hold is 126 million BGN.