At the General Meeting of Shareholders of Stara Planina Hold, held on 20.05.2021, the following decisions have been taken.
- Adopt the company Activity Report for 2020. Adopt the 2020 Annual financial statement verified by independent auditor.
- Decision about profits distribution:
- Gross dividend: BGN 5,162,755.04
- BGN 0.249122807 per share.
- Net dividend: BGN 0.236666667 per share.
- Dividends will be paid out as from 15.07.2021 for a period of six months.
- The right on dividend will be entitled to all shareholders registered with the Central Depository AD up to 14 days after the GMS date i.e. by 03.06.2021.
- The General Meeting of Shareholders approved amendments to the Company’s Articles of Association introducing the possibility for voting by means of correspondence.
- Exemption from liability of the members of the management bodies for their activity in 2020.
- GMS appointed Assoc. Prof. Dr. Katya Raykova Zlatareva to be the certified auditor for the 2021 independent financial audit of the company.
- GMS adopted a new Remuneration Policy.
Stara Planina Hold has been paying dividend each year since its establishment.
The total amount of dividend distributed to shareholders of Stara Planina Hold until now has BGN 36.3 million. The initial investment in the holding company has a dividend cover of 20.8 times.
The public companies from Stara Planina Hold Group - M + S Hydraulic and Hydraulic Elements & Systems have a policy of regular dividend payments. The total cash flow by dividends expected to be collected in Stara Planina Hold this year amounted to 6.7 million BGN.
Total dividend for the 23 anniversary of the group of Stara Planina Hold is 189.3 million BGN.